Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Back to school

Well, I have been off for about a month from school, and its time to start back up. The fall school term starts on monday the 22nd. I will be taking a bio class/lab and two other online classes. I am working on my prereqs to do nutritional science. I am going to transfer to San Diego State to get my undergrad in that subject. I am hoping to be done with everything within three years. We will see how that timeline hold up.
I just finished my associates in general studies. I still have a few general education classes to take, which I am not too excited about. All those classes are are studies that I don't really care about. That is the problem with general studies, they are useless after school. It is true that some of the classes are used for certain degrees, but not mine. I think the education system is a bit screwed up. You should only take the classes that apply to your degree. There is no reason that I need to take a world politics class to get an undergrad in nutritional science. But, I guess I just have to grin and bear it to get to the classes that I am actually interested in.
I am taking an intro to food science class this term. I am looking forward to learning all of these things. Not just to make a career out of it but I want to learn it to apply it to my life as well! I may workout a bunch but I do not eat the healthiest and I want to change that. I need the knowledge to be able to apply that to my life. Transforming my body will help to show my future clients that it really does work. I am really excited to get started!

The whole secret of a successful life is to find out what is one’s destiny to do, and then do it. ~Henry Ford

No comments:

Post a Comment