Monday, February 24, 2014

Dating

I feel like I have a problem with dating. I am not one to settle for something. I work very hard to take care of myself and I want someone that takes care of themselves also. The problem with that is I want someone active but it is hard for me to be active to. I feel like a total hypocrite about all of this.
I am very picky on who I want to be with. I don't want someone that just sits around the house all day, even though I have to do that some times. It makes things really hard. I actually joined Match.com in order to force myself to get out of the house and meet new people. Of course I am looking for someone to be in a relationship with but that will come over time. I don't want to rush that. When I first got out of the hospital I became a shut in. I wouldn't go out anywhere or do anything with anyone. If my roommates invited me out to dinner I would turn them down with some excuse about being in pain. So joining a dating website forced me to go out. That was my original reason for joining but now I want a relationship. I do have to wait though.
I have met some amazing women from that site. So far, nothing has blossomed from it though. I put that I was in a accident on my profile and that I cannot get around as well as I used to and I think that turns some girls away. That being said I feel like they are the ones that I am looking for. I want the kind of girl that is active and gets out of the house. Not to go to a bar, but to get to the gym. To go hiking or be out and about. I don't know if I will be able to join them doing that though. Of course I can go lay on the beach or go to the gym, but I don't know if I could go hiking or if I would be able to be that active.
I know I am rambling on, I just have all this to say. Maybe someone out there will be the one to put up with me and all my "short comings". There have been a few times where I thought I found someone and didn't have to keep searching. Obviously I was wrong but I know one day that will come true. Good luck to me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment