Monday, February 24, 2014

Just Go Away Pain

I don't get it. In any other injury there is pain but it goes away over time. So far, my back pain has not gone anywhere. I want to stop taking all the pain medications that I have but I just can't. I hate taking medication, I always have. I just want this pain in my back to go away.
If it was just the pain in my shoulder I wouldn't really care because it is only when I am using it a lot. But my back hurts even when I am just sitting around. That is what my weekends have become. Me just sitting around watching TV or a movie. The only time I go out is in I go with my roommates to the store or a restaurant. Even then, there are times where my back is hurting enough that I don't want to go anywhere. I know I should take my pain meds but like I said, I don't like to. So I basically just suck it up and deal with the pain.
I have noticed that when I am up say, cooking a full meal, my back hurts pretty bad. I have no idea why that is the case. I have been trying to work out my back and strengthen the muscles so they are strong enough to hold me up longer than I am right now. Its not like my back collapses or anything, it just hurts pretty bad. I feel that if the muscles were stronger that wouldn't happen.

Just keep pushing, don't ever let something as silly as pain hold you back.

No comments:

Post a Comment