Friday, February 21, 2014

Patients

I have to keep reminding myself to be patient. I have never been a patient person and nothing has changed. I keep wanting everything to be better now. I want to be able to wake up and not have to work my ass off to do the simplest tasks.
I went to wash my truck two days ago and it ended up taking much longer than I thought it would. Because it was hard for me to move around my truck and make sure it was clean it took me longer. I don't like being this way. I know I am not alone either. I keep telling myself to be patient, all my hard work will pay off in the end. I just want this all to be better.

This post is all about venting. I know I will be fine and I will do better than I am right now, I just want results immediately instead of over time. Everything will be fine. Just make sure you keep that in mind a I have to do the same thing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment