Monday, February 24, 2014

What kind of animal are you?

A while ago an incredible girl asked me what kind of animal I am. After giving it a lot of thought I realize that my animal would be a lion. I can give you a few reasons coming up but just know that no matter what animal you are, you have to push yourself to be the best you can be.
The reason that I chose a lion and my animal is easy, I'm the king! I was born a leader and will always be. I can be wild but I will also take care of my herd. What I mean by herd is family and friends. I will do anything and everything for my family and for my true friends. I love to run free and be out in the wild. That is hard for me to do at the moment but I will always have that spirit. I run with all my other lions meaning I love being around people. I am a social animal. I don't let hyenas (people who hate greatness) get to me. I am my own animal and that will not change. I have had a major set back but just like a lion I will always strive for greatness. In the end, I have the heart of a lion, I cannot be stopped!
Everyone that has had a set back with a SCI has to remember to keep pushing yourself and strive for greatness. You can overcome more than you realize. Just don't give up!

No comments:

Post a Comment