Monday, March 24, 2014

Let's talk about sleep

I have a hard time sleeping since my accident. I don't know what has changed to keep me awake, it isn't like I have some neurological reason. It might be the pain in my back and shoulder but I am not sure. If I don't move around a lot I have an easier time sleeping. Even when I am not moving, I randomly wake up in the middle of the night.
There are two ways of not sleeping, either I fall asleep really late or I sleep early and wake up at three or four am for a couple hours. It makes things very difficult. I have to get up very early tuesday and thursday this week in order to do my pre-seperation classes. I am really not looking forward to it but know that once they are finished I am done with them. Dont need to do the classes more than once.
I should be getting my med-board paperwork back some time soon and that will help me with everything. I guess seeing the end in sight is going to motivate me more to finish that stuff and move on to the next chapter in my life.

Push yourself until there is nothing left, then push harder.

No comments:

Post a Comment