Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Navy classes

Well, today was semi-successful. I forced myself to get up at 0530 and get ready for the day. I think I only ended up getting about four to four and a half hours of sleep. But it still turned out to be a success.
The only problem with the DTAP class that I had to do today was that I knew pretty much everything they were telling me. I really only learned a few new things. It was a waste of my day. I decided that I thought it would be a better idea to bring my wheelchair to sit in today. It was nice to have a comfortable seat but at the same time, I should have stood up every hour or so instead of just doing my weight releases. Because when my day was over and I got to my truck, I could barely stand up and put my wheel chair away until I was up for a minute or so. I think when I do whatever class I have on thursday I am just going to walk. It might be better for me over all. More work but thats good for me.
Tomorrow I am going to try some true dead lifts at the gym. We will see how it goes, I can let you know tomorrow. Going to hit the gym before heading to therapy. I think that means I will try doing some stretching at the VA during my therapy. I will do a little more leg workout but that will probably be a short workout. Tell you how it goes tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment