Friday, March 7, 2014

What's Ahead

Where to start on this one. I know you are supposed to focus on how far you have come, not how far you have to go, but it doesn't always happen like that. Yes it is true that I have come very far from where I started just under 8 months ago. To me, however, it is not enough. I have so far to go still.
I always push as hard as I can no matter what it is that I am doing. That holds true even more so about my situation. No matter what it is, my therapy or my own gym time, I push to the breaking point. There isn't anything I won't do, or try, to get better. I have asked for anything that the doctors can do to give me a leg up on my situation. I have not been able to get help. The doctors do know best though. I just have to push harder!

I will never forget where I started though. With all the help from family and friends I have made it to where I am today. I do consider my therapists my friends too, by the way. I just need to keep looking forward to where I want to go and never loose sight of my goal!!

No comments:

Post a Comment