Thursday, April 10, 2014

Much needed rest

Today became a rest day for me. It wasn't supposed to be but I had a bad time sleeping last night. I went to bed at about midnight after I got home from watching a hockey game. For some reason I woke up at about 3:30 am and just laid there in bed. Didn't fall back asleep until around 6:15 am. Slept again until about ten o'clock. 
I was going to hit the gym later on in the day but when I woke up my body was quite sore. That is pretty normal for me and usually I can work through it but today was just one of those days. Instead I want to the store and came back home and fell asleep. That just means this weekend will be a workout day instead of a rest day. Could be good still. 

Life is about kicking ass, not kissing it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment