Sunday, April 6, 2014

Night out

Well I went to watch the UK Wisconsin bball game tonight at a bar. Game ended and I stayed after the game to hang out. Only had two drinks over the course of 5 hours because I was the driver. But it was actually a great night. 
I was even able to do my version of dancing. I say my version because first, I'm not a good dancer, and second, with my injuries it makes it hard to movie in a more fluid motion. I was surprised at what I was able to do though. It was a great time and was very happy that I pushed myself to actually get out of the house. 
The only thing I had a problem with was towards the end of the night, the pain started to return. Maybe because I hadn't work that hard in a few days but still, totally worth it. Will start doing more things like that. Turning only Sundays into rest days instead of the whole weekend. 

Dreams today, accomplishments tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment