Thursday, April 17, 2014

"Running"

Well yesterday was my cardio day so I did the elliptical. It's sort of like running. I jumped on and put the stride length all the way and and the resistance on 6. I did the elliptical for about 20-25 minutes. My legs got very tired and started to spasm so that was my sign that it was time to get off the machine. 
After, I layed down on the excersizes mats and worked with the student PT to try to work my shoulder out. The muscles in my left shoulder are much weaker than they should be. The biggest thing I need to work on is my infra spinatous. It seems to be lacking the most. I believe the excersizes was called PRF. I might be wrong though. They definitely worked though. 
After the mat work I did some "running". I always use quotations because I don't think what I do is actually running but it's as close as I can get right now. I did a few laps in the parallel bars then tried a few times to run outside of the parallel bars but that didn't feel too safe. At least not when my legs were all ready really tired. Next time I will try that first. Try to do a few laps around the PT gym. I'll let you know how that goes.
After that, I went over to a friends house to play some video games. The only problem, the games she wanted to play were on the playstation 3 using the wands. That made me move around a lot even though I was already tired. I do blame her for that but it's okay, still had a lot of fun. I'm going to have to rest up and beat her next time we play that game, if she isn't too scared. 


Cowards never start, the weak never finish, and winners NEVER quit!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment