Saturday, May 17, 2014

Working hard

I work as hard as I can every day. There is no other way that I can go about my life besides that way. That being said, I sometimes need a break. It has been over ten months since my accident and I feel like I am making progress, just never enough for me. Every day at the gym I push as hard as I can and I am always looking at ways to get better. Whether that be trying new workouts or lifting more weights.
I am thinking for my one year anniversary I might need to take a break and maybe do some traveling. Just take a trip somewhere, anywhere, to take my mind off of all the work that I have done and all the work that is still to come. Even if a break is needed, I will never stop working and never stop continuing to better myself whether it be physically or mentally. Just never quit. EVER!!

Cowards never start. The weak never finish. Winners never quit!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment