Monday, May 12, 2014

New Tattoo

After everything I have been through I wanted to get a new tattoo that embodied everything that I stand for.
It is a lion and a wolf that are conquering a mountain top. I think thatI have conquered a lot of obstacles that have come my way. It is not finished yet. I still need to get the color put into it. I can post an updated picture later.
The reason that I chose a lion and a wolf is simple. The lion is because I am the king! Simple as that. Anything that comes my way I will use all my power and strength to dominate it. I have my pride and don't have to worry about what other people thing. I am me and that is that. The wolf is because it is a  pack animal. It took a lot more than just me to get to where I am right now. I consider everyone that has helped me to be basically family. And with that I will do anything I can do to support them as well. 
Over all it is to show strength, passion, pride, and so much more. 


You say I dream too big, I say you think too small.

No comments:

Post a Comment