Sunday, May 11, 2014

Relaxing Sunday

Today is actually Mothers Day and it is a day to stop and reflect on everything that my mom has done for me. I am the luckiest guy in the world to have a mother like mine.
Just thinking about it, I owe a lot of the credit to my recovery to my mom. She has motivated me more that she will ever know. I know that she always says that it was all me and she is impressed by what I have done but it was her support, along with the rest of my family and friends, that got me to where I am today. I do have a whole lot of work to do still and with all the support that I am getting from everyone all I need it time. I know that it is going to happen.
Throughout my life my mom has been there for me for absolutely anything I needed and I cannot thank her enough for everything that she has done. My life would be so much different if it hadn't been for her. She has sacrificed so much in order to give me and my sisters the best life we could have.
She is the main reason that I am not going to get back on a motorcycle. I just can't put her through anything like this again. Not just her, but my whole family would kill me if I ever tried to ride again. Even though I love it and I miss it, its not going to happen gain.
I love you mom, more than you will ever know or realize!!



Training is about you vs. yourself. Push to new limits and create the person you want to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment