Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Medication Success

Well, it has been about two and a half weeks since I have taken any pain meds more than some Tylenol. There have been many times that I have wanted to take it but I have stayed strong, so to speak. I have never been one to take a lot of medication so I have been working on getting myself off of  my medications. It is still hard and I need to take some stuff still. I am hoping that it will get to the point that I will not need to take any more medications. That is my goal.

I feel like I have been doing well building muscle back up. I am still not as strong as I was before my accident but I am working on it every day. The one thing that is taking forever is building my legs back up. I don't know if it is taking so long because of my spinal cord injury or if it is just taking time because that is how it works. I am hoping that my spinal cord injury isn't still effecting everything but I don't know a way that I can test it. I am thinking that once it is time for me to be back at the VA for my annual check up that they will be able to tell me one way or the other. I guess we will just have to wait a few months and figure that out!

Your problem isn't the problem. Your reaction is the problem. ~Anonymous


No comments:

Post a Comment