Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Back to the Grind

Well, today is the start of my second week of school. So far so good. As I said before I was never good at the academic side of school so I have to get acclimated to it. I was able to do all my homework on time but thats about it. I even finished it earlier than the deadline. I hope thats not just the start of the class, and I will change once I get into it more. I want to continue to get my homework completed early so that I have time to go over it and make any corrections that are necessary.
As it turns out, I am not as good at grammar as I thought. I am not terrible, but not great. Thats okay though. That is why I am in english classes. I don't really like that though because I am not really someone that ignores bad grammar. I am sure that a lot of my posts have bad grammar. Like I said, I am not as good as I thought I was. Oh well, I'll be okay. If my grammar annoys people as I am writing, sorry about that. I will work on it.
I have a big day of looking at houses tomorrow. I believe that I have about 8 or 9 properties to look at. I think I have narrowed down the location that I want to live. Or at least the area. I am looking at northern San Diego. The areas are better up there than they are down south, or even out east. It is way too hot out east to want to live there. Ill have to let you know how the house hunting goes after tomorrow.

  • When it starts to hurt, thats when the set starts.


No comments:

Post a Comment