Sunday, May 17, 2015

More work than I realized

So, I've been in the market for a house to buy for about a month now. I still haven't figured out exactly where I want to look. I have tried to look at a few places and I think I have narrowed it down to a few places north of San Diego. I think I am looking at the Escondido, San Marcos area. It will be a drive to school but, it will be worth it. I will be able to get a nice house that I can work on to make into an amazing house.
School starts this week. It is going to be a big change for me but I am ready to start a new chapter. I just went to one of my best friends graduation today. I have to say, I am looking forward to doing that some day. I know that I would be able to do great in school, I just have to make sure that I don't slack off. In high school it was more for the sports and friends than the academics. I am hoping that because sports is not on the table that I can make sure I focus on the school work. Wish me luck!

  • Good is not enough if better is possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment