Tuesday, May 5, 2015

No luck

Well,  the first day of house hunting was a bust. I saw 5 houses and so far, only one that I liked. I wasn't expecting to fall in love with the first house I saw but was hoping for something a bit better. Thats okay though. No worries. I am not in a super rush. Id love to find a house soon, but if not, its not the end of the world. I would love to find a house that I can work on. Something with a bit of square footage that gives me a bunch of options. Plus, Id love to be able to have room to keep my jeep down here and work on it when I can! Basically, I am truly excited to have my own home!
I am also looking into Stem Cell injections for my back. Just to see if it would help out at all. I would absolutely love to get my legs back to where they were before, or even better. I have emailed a person about a trial, I don't think I qualify because I am not a complete SCI. I hope that I will get some more information We will see how it goes!

I like to use the hard times in the past to motivate me today.
Dwayne Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment