Friday, May 1, 2015

Starting the search

Well, my older sisters wedding was two weeks ago and it was amazing! It was so much fun an the place looked truly incredible. Now that all of that is over, its time to start looking for my own house to buy.
Not because they need their own place, but its just that time in my life. They are actually still going to live with me for a while until they find their own place to live. I am pretty damn excited to own my own place. Its almost like I am a big boy, all grown up! Well, those of you who know me know that isn't actually true, but thats okay!
I am looking for a single family house. Looking for a 3+ bedroom with 2+ bath. The important things are a back yard and a garage. A two car garage is what I am looking for. Well, dream garage would be about a 5 car garage, but that is for my next house. I don't really want to have to deal with a home owners association though. Those are such a pain in the ass and I don't want to pay any stupid fees that don't do anything for me.
Also, school starts in a few weeks. Im not really looking forward to it but I am hoping that once I get started and get into it that I can transition smoothly. We will see. All in time.

I like to use the hard times in the past to motivate me today.


No comments:

Post a Comment