Saturday, June 16, 2018

A year has passed

The blog thing is hard to do. I am not very good at talking about myself and trying to make up topics to talk about. I am going to try to post more. Im going to try for twice a week. We will see how it goes.
A lot has changed in the last year. I am now going to SDSU for nutrition. I am slated to graduate in spring of 2020. I cannot wait. I am not a huge fan of school and I want to get it over with as soon as I can. It will be another 6-9 months after that when I will be doing an internship. Then a few months to study, and time to take my Registered Dietitian test. I cant wait to get that completed in order to be able to continue to follow my dream to be a personal trainer.
On that note though, I am well on my way. Not only am I over half way done with school, I am a certified personal trainer. I did my training program through National Association of Sports Medicine, or NASM. It took me almost 7 months to complete the certification, but I am complete with it. One less stress that I have to worry about.
I am in the process of setting up my own company, Patriotic Fitness. Which happens to be my screen name on instagram. @patriotic_fitness. Please give me a follow and invite anyone else who is interested in fitness to follow me as well. I post a lot of fitness things that can be copied and used on  your own to do your workouts.
Until next week, back to studying!

Life is 10% of what happens to you and 90% of how you react to it. --Charles R. Swindoll

No comments:

Post a Comment