Wednesday, June 20, 2018

What a day!

Today was a long day. It wasn't super busy, just very monotonous.

I am going to be applying for the SDSU Didactic Program in Dietetics, to become a registered dietician. In order to make my application look the best I am doing different volunteer work that would apply to the program. Today was an orientation for a nutrition volunteering at a post-acute care location.

It was an interesting, yet very boring orientation. The standard orientation about HIPAA and other hospital type of things. The tour of the facility was good, but I was ready to leave about an hour into the 3.5 hour orientation.

After orientation it was off to school. taking physiology over the summer. I have an awesome teacher, but because it is only a six week class, everything moves very fast. The good part though, is that I am interested in the class so it is helping me keep my attention on the work!

Gym was right after. You know, just like every day!

I got to talk to a friend of a friend I met at the gym. She just finished a bodybuilding show. She did great! I am trying to do a show too but I am having a really hard time with my nutrition. I love to cook, but I dont like to meal prep. I know thats weird.

I asked her if she liked her coach and she said that she loved her. I think I am going to switch coaches and talk with hers. We will see how it goes. I just want to prove to myself that I can do it. I dont think it is the kind of life that I want to continue does though. We will see.

Time for homework! Hope everyone has a great Wednesday!

"Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough."--Og Mandino

No comments:

Post a Comment