Saturday, June 23, 2018

Busy busy

First off, happy birthday to my wonderful friend Tori! I hope you have a wonderful birthday today! Go follow her on instagram! @torimarie_fitness

This upcoming week is the last week of the first half of summer classes. I have a test on the last day, as well as three papers to write. It has been a very busy weekend. I am hoping to have all three of the papers written by tomorrow so that I can use the rest of the week to focus on studying for my physiology test. I think I will be able to get them done. I am 2/3 of the way complete with one of the projects and about 1/3 of the way complete with another.

I have decided to switch coaches, as I am trying to do a body building competition. The current coach I have isnt bad, I just dont get enough communication from her and I think its time that I switch it up and find someone that is going to be much more communicative and hands on.

It is my diet that I need the most help with. Not deciding what to eat, but holding me accountable for what I'm supposed to eat. I have no problem with the workouts, those are "easy" for me. I just have a problem staying on track with the meals. I think when I have someone that I am more accountable to, I will be able to really get into a grove and stay on track. Just need to get there first.

Off to do more homework!

The past can not be changed. The future is yet in your power. -Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment