Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Almost time

First off, its almost my favorite holiday! The 4th of July! Hell Yeah America! Land of the free, home of the brave. I am so thankful that I was born and raised in such an amazing place. There are MANY people that take their freedoms for granted. I wish they wouldn't.

Anyways, tomorrow is the last day of the first summer section for school. I am going to make this short because I have a lot to do.

I realize, it has been difficult for me to get through this schooling. I have been doing a lot of classes that I dont care about. It has really gotten me down. Starting in the fall, I will be doing 95% major related classes. I am really excited about that. I came to school to learn nutrition. Thats what I want to learn. Not history, or english. Everyone has their own passion. Those are not mine.

Still in the gym every day trying to overcome these issues that I have with my body. I can touch more on that in the next post. But, time to get back to homework. Keep pushing forward everyone!


Always do your best. What you plant now, you will harvest later. - Og Mandino

No comments:

Post a Comment