Saturday, June 30, 2018

July!

Well, first half of summer school is done. That was a little tough because I am not really into writing. That is what one of my classes was. A standard college writing class. Granted, I did learn some good stuff but I’m not a writer. Hopefully I did okay on my final project. We will see.

My second class was a physiology class. It was awesome. Great to learn the physiology of the human body. And my professor was one of my favorites.

I’m still having a lot of trouble strengthening my left leg. If both of my legs worked like my right, I would be running around, playing sports, doing what I wanted. Maybe in time I can get that back. I think if I lengthen them and stretch my muscles, they might be able to grow better. I guess we will just have to wait and see. I also have an electric stimulation machine that I should start using more. We will see how it goes though.

I’m off! Have a great weekend everyone!

Good. Better. Best. Never let it rest. ‘Til your good is better, and your better is best. — St. Jerome

No comments:

Post a Comment