Wednesday, September 12, 2018

I’m bad at this

I realized, I am not very good at this blog thing. But I want to keep doing to share my story and hope that it will reach someone and inspire them to not quit and keep doing their best!

I am in the process of starting my personal training company. I have made the decision to not take any clients until I am complete with school. I want to be able to focus all of my time on my schooling and not worry about outside distractions.

But I have started my company called Patriotic Fitness. I have deigned a logo and everything. Next thing I need to do is set up at website for it. Make sure that I can get everything set in stone so that when I get out of school and get my RD license, I can start out with a bang.

I wont have to worry about setting it all up then. I will have if ready to go and just hit the “start” button to get things going.

That is also why I am trying to get a large following on social media. I know a lot of people that have gotten their clients from instagram and facebook. I want to have a large following so when it is time I can put up a post about my business and people will be sending me a bunch of messages to work with me.

That is my ultimate goal, at least. We will see how things turn out!



Lions don’t lose sleep over the opinions of sheep. -Unknown 

No comments:

Post a Comment