Wednesday, July 25, 2018

The Troubles With My Legs

These damn legs of mine. They are always doing their own thing. Its starting to get annoying.

I think they might be listening, my leg just spasmed as I typed that. Uh oh! They are working so much better than anyone said, but never good enough for me.

I try so damn hard to get back to where I was before. Not having to walk with a limp, or stumble around like an idiot all the time. I want to be able to strengthen my legs where they are weak, and I want to do it now!!

I am in the gym every day working out. I work out my legs twice a week, but there are so many time issues that I need to fix. Literally thousands! That might actually be an exaggeration, but still, there are a lot.

I think the one biggest thing that I am going to start working on is my flexibility. What my coach told me, just stretch ten minutes a day, and it will get better and better. That is what I am going to start doing.

Ten minutes a day before I fall asleep, or actually, when I wake up. I will roll out of bed and start to stretch. Get those muscles warmed up for the day ahead of me.

I might be a little over ambitious, but maybe I can do both before bed and right when I wake up. I hate to do things that I am bad at, and stretching is definitely something that I am bad at. Gotta get better somehow though. I know that.


“If You Are Working On Something That You Really Care About, You Don’t Have To Be Pushed. The Vision Pulls You.” – Steve Jobs

No comments:

Post a Comment