Saturday, July 21, 2018

Busy Saturday

Today was a busy day. Not too much on the physical side, just a lot going on in life.

I woke up and went straight to work to get my Buddhism finished for the week. I have another busy day tomorrow too. At least it's my "rest" day.

After I finished my Buddhism, it was time to eat then off to the gym. Pretty good arm workout in today. It wasn't too crowded, which always makes things a bit easier. I still have a hard time moving around the equipment I need. That alone could be my workout sometimes.

Came home from the gym and ate and had my protein shake. Then I picked up the house a little bit (there is still a lot more to do. One of these days Ill just field day the whole house... hopefully.

Once the house was some what picked up I moved outside and started to work on my lawn mower. It had sat for a while so it wasnt working. I took apart the carburetor and cleaned it all out, put it back together and boom! It started right up. Always make me feel better when I can get something working again on my own.

After the two hours of cutting the lawn (it was terribly overgrown) I came inside and showered of and had my last meal. Ran an errand and here I am. Getting myself ready to turn in for the night. Tomorrow will be full of homework, volunteering, meal prep, and hopefully getting to see my best friend! Might need to get up early to work on my homework though. boo!!

"Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me." - Carol Burnett

No comments:

Post a Comment