Monday, April 28, 2014

Therapists

Well today was the first day back to therapy after my favorite physical therapist left the VA. She was my main PT from the very beginning. I owe her so much.
She always told me that it was all me doing the work, that might be true bust she helped me more than she will ever know. I might have done the work but her ideas and motivation were what helped me complete the tasks. She went on maturity leave after I transitioned to outpatient. When she came back we picked up right where we left off. Her helping me with new workouts and motivation. She left the VA so that she can take care of her son more. I am so glad that she has the opportunity to do that but with that the VA would have been able to accommodate her so that she could still be my main therapist.
Dont get me wrong, I love every therapist at the VA. They all have done so much for me, but she was my original and that is why she is my favorite. Im going to miss her but we are friends on Facebook and i will be keeping tabs on her haha!
Now its time for me to impress the other therapists and get read to welcome someone new. Just wish she didn't have to leave!!


It WILL hurt. It WILL take time. It WILL require dedication and sacrifice. But it WILL be worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment