Sunday, March 8, 2015

Sunday Funday!!!

Hope everyone had a great Sunday! I know that I sure did.
What happened was that I took a week off of the gym. Trying to give my body an extended rest. Well, not completely off. I still did my leg workouts, but that is because they need so much more work. I did, however, go easy. I guess that counts as a week off. But now, its time to get back to it, and to get back even harder than before. My Sunday funday was the gym. Hit Chest and Triceps today and it felt great! It was so nice to be back in the gym!
My whole weekend was great actually. Saturday night I went out with people that mean the world to me for a great dinner. We went to The Melting Pot. The food was fantastic! The place was expensive but it was 100% worth it! The company made the night even better! What a total blast that was!
Its getting closer to my sisters wedding and it is going to be great! Im sure she is stressing about things but I know that everything is going to turn out brilliant.
Ran out of things to talk about so, take it easy!

If you genuinely want something, don't wait for it -- teach yourself to be impatient. ~Gurbaksh Chahal


No comments:

Post a Comment